DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize an In-person Daylong Exclusive Training on ‘Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for Managers and Leaders’, scheduled to be held on 6th August 2022 from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm at DBI, Dhaka Chamber Building, 65-66 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Introduction: This course is highly customized to deliver the basic and important tools and techniques for utilizing Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint software. The ideas can be utilized in the functions of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounts, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources Management, Productions, IT, Auditing, Field Sales, Services and Spares, etc. focusing the Senior Management Level or Leaders particularly to draw reports and presentations.
Contents: Microsoft Excel:
· Understanding Data Types in Excel for better analysis and reporting
· Preparing big raw Data for summarized reports
· Xlookup or Vlookup for easy data connections from two tables
· Automated Excel Reports from raw Data using Excel "Pivot Table" Tools
· Summarize Data using Sumifs, Countifs, Subtotals
· Sorting and Filtering for focused reports
· Excel Charting Techniques for easy presentation
· Printing Preparations: Print Titles and Page Layout, Header Footer Customization
• PowerPoint Slides Preparation: understanding slide designing and "Slide Master" view to prepare lucrative presentations
• Choose the best view of slide size and understand the concept of different presentation view mode for example: online zoom meeting, live using a projector or Smart TV, etc.
• Animating Slide Transitions easily to make the presentation more attractive
• How to insert pictures and embed videos, Excel Charts
• Dos and Don’ts for better presentation slides
• How to use Slide Presentation tools, for example making white/ black screen during the presentation, pointing with laser light, drawing/highlighting important points
• Make a pdf copy or print the PowerPoint Presentation using Handout printing for different options
Facilitator: Facilitator the training is Mr. Md. Feroz Kibria, Soft Skills Trainer and Human Resources Specialist. He has been involved in training, coaching and consulting for more than 10 years with the intention of dramatically increasing profit, productivity and the performance of people. After completing his MBA and BBA in HR & Accounting, Feroz joined the corporate world and gaining experience in Human Resources Management and training in diversified industries e.g. Telecommunications, Networking Accessories, Customer Services, Engineering and Automobiles. He also completed a certificate course on “People Management Skills for Professionals (PMSP)” from IBA, University of Dhaka under MDP (Management Development Program).
Through the experience from the local and multinational businesses operating in Bangladesh, Feroz has gained a versatile knowledge for the requirement of core development areas to build the strongest career. Today, Feroz trains a wide range of Soft Skills like Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Visio, Word, Outlook and others), Time Management, Strategic Compensation and Benefits, Financial Modeling, Leadership and Team Building, Corporate Etiquettes, etc.
Feroz is passionate in inspiring lives and transforming people. Because of the dedication, he is well known for his energetic and power-packed training sessions. His quest for continuous Human; Talent Development promises highly energizing and power- packed training style. He helps clients transferring knowledge into ready-to-use skills.
Fees: Tk. 3,000/- for one daylong course, payable in favour of ‘Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry’ by cash/ pay order/ cheque/ transfer by online banking. It could also be paid through bKash merchant number 01766018659 (Payment) with bKash charge Tk.50/-. Course fee includes refreshments, lunch, stationery, learning materials and excludes VAT and Tax.
Procedure: The intending candidates may collect Registration Form from DBI Office for submitting to DBI after filling up duly or log on to https://forms.gle/51DqK2UiY83k8cA89 for registration. Please contact at 01913745062 for more information.
Certificate: Certificate will be awarded signed by the Secretary General, DCCI and the President, DCCI.
Registration Deadline: 4th August 2022.
We would appreciate if you could kindly participate and/or nominate concerned official(s) from your esteemed organization to this Exclusive Training Course.
Published on: 2022-08-03